Friday, May 28, 2010

#1 My Husband




One good husband is worth two good wives, for the scarcer things are, the more they are valued.
Benjamin Franklin


High school sweethearts re-united in middle age, we waited a long time to get it right. He is a link to the past and promise of the future. He is strong where I am weak, my support, my refuge, and a true partner - we balance each other - and, he always tries to make me happy. We have a few challenges ahead of us, but together we will triumph!

I've decided to use his initial in his favorite color, green, and of course, hearts, because I love him.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna! For all the doubts and questions you seem to have started with, I think you're doing a beautiful job already! I love your first square, and look forward to seeing more of your sampler, as you stitch along!.. Hope you're enjoying this beautiful weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete